CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

We've got some 'splainin' to do......

So, who takes a 5 month hiatus from blogging??... Well, evidently I DO! And this little post is no promise to have new posts (or pics for that matter...) But to explain the last 5 months--we have had no internet!! I know, I know, who in the WORLD does not have internet these days.... But it's true... And we still do not have internet currently. But I'm hoping that problem will soon be fixed!! At this moment, I am not on my own computer and have no pics to post. But once again, I hope to soon... I did just want to explain our absence from the blogosphere, and give a shout out to anyone who might actually still check our blog these days.... Here's hoping we can return SOON!!!!:)

6 comments:

Meghan said...

I check your blog all the time...hoping...hoping... I've missed you in the blogosphere!

I can't wait for new pictures and to hear what your family's been up to these past five months!

The Rhoderick Family said...

I can't wait to see updated pictures of your lives again. I check often as a childhood friend of Shane's to see how things are going. I have kept up somewhat through Dave and Tammy, but will be happy to see updates from you all. Glad your back!!!

Sarah said...

When I saw your update on my blogroll I jumped up for joy!!!

You can not even begin to imagine how much I have missed you. I can't wait to hear more from you guys!

Francie Roseen said...

I still check it. Sure do miss you!

MamaHen Em said...

I was just asking Meghan about you guys the other day :) I'm glad all is well!

Susie Schulte said...

We still check it..... and are patiently waiting for more news and updates, with photos :)