CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

30 Is The New 20, Right?!!.....

So, most of you know that I had a birthday just a couple days ago....And that's right, I turned the BIG 3-0...
Here's what we did on the actual day....

Shane surprised me by bringing home a cake!! It was great!!...
Lots of chocolate.... Mmmmm......

Me, getting ready to serve the cake.

The kids were really excited about the cake!

Isn't Maddox just SOOO cute?!...

So then, today I received 2 packages in the mail... They were birthday packages from some dear, sweet people back home=Mom Wood and Kista. Thank you SO much, girlies!!

These are the PJ's that Mom Wood sent me... Nice & warm! Thanks.


And Kista sent this beautiful bracelet! I love it!! Thank you, sweet friend.

And of course, there were some goodies for the kiddos in those packages.....

We had a movie night tonight with the movie that Nana sent us!

(They really are watching a movie.... just waiting for the picture to come back up....:)

And we had the yummy snacks--Halloween rice krispie treats and Veggie Tales fruit snacks!
Thanks SO much!! We had a great night!

And since Shane was evidently taking most of the pictures, I wanted to put a couple of pics on here of him......

Shane studies SO hard!! We are so proud of him!!

Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes, packages, thoughts and shout outs!! I appreciate it!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday my dear friend. It looks like you had a good one. Wish I could have taken you out for dinner and coffee! Lots of Love!

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

You don't look a day past 22! :) Love and miss you!

Tammy said...

So glad you enjoyed your package of fun things! Love the 'movie night' pics! So good to see you and Shane too! Warm hugs & kisses from Kansas City!!!

Sara said...

me too, sarah!! lets do that sometime SOON:)

and thanks, stef.... ha! good friends lie to each other, right?...:) love you too!

thanks, mom, you're the best! oh, and i totally should have included dad in the "thank you." i'm emailing him RIGHT NOW!!:)

Kacie said...

You have posted such great pictures! I love everything- and I'm so glad you had a fun birthday!! We miss you and would love to talk on skype whenever you guys have time. We will try to watch for you on there. LOVE YOU ALL!

Kista said...

I'm so glad you FINALLY got your package! Glad to hear your birthday was a good one! We miss you our friend! K