CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Just Some Pics...

Here is Zion working on his memory verse for this week. We are working on having a verse from the Bible that starts with each letter of the alphabet! He's doing really well--even memorizing them! He's so smart!


And the kids were being so cute the other day and cuddling up on the couch... (It wasn't all that easy to get each one looking at the camera and smiling all at once though!) But they're still adorable, aren't they?!!

This has become one of our nightly rituals--reading from God's Word. We are in the book of Genesis reading about Joseph.

And I just thought this was an interesting thing we saw the other day... You may remember this statue of David Hume from an earlier post. (At least I'm pretty sure I posted it.) Anyway, he was a very influential philosopher a long time ago. We're not yet sure what his defamed statue implies, however, we are looking into it. Here's what we do know thus far--there was a women's suffrage parade the other on the Royal Mile, and it was the same day we saw David Hume's statue defamed with a scarf around his head and a sign reading "I remember... Annie Londonderry." I thought it was interesting anyway... maybe it won't be once I found out what it means...

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I SO love seeing what's going on in your world! I have missed it SO much!

Zion looks SO studious and grown up in his glasses.

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

you have such a cool family.... maybe your next stop could be nicholasville, kentucky? :)

mamakendall said...

love the pictures, sister! love you all!

kt :-) said...

love and miss you guys!!

Erin said...

I'm loving the picture of the children all sitting so nice and quietly while their daddy reads the Bible to them. There is no way that would EVER happen in mine. I don't think my children even understand the concept of sitting still.

Tammy said...

Thanks for sharing...priceless! Come home.