CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Our Fun Day Together!!!

This was the day we took Shane to the airport for Edinburgh. We all wore our Edinburgh shirts! I was trying to get the kids to do the "I love you" sign, but it ended up like this... They're so cute and funny!!The day before Shane left, we had a Family Fun Day and went miniature golfing. It was SO much fun!!!.....
Shane did great, as usual... (I think I had more hole-in-one's though!)
The kids were adorable playing... Paige couldn't quite figure out how she wanted to hold the putter...
Maddox got it down pretty quickly... Seriously, the kid is such a natural--he had 3 hole-in-ones! No joke!!!....
Zion did awesome too--like a pro!!!

This is how the kids stood when Shane and I would take our turns--"on the bricks!"

What a fun day we had together!!! We sure miss you, Daddy, and can't WAIT for you to get home!!!! We love you!!!!

2 comments:

Shane J. Wood said...

That day was awesome! I miss you guys so much and really am looking forward to come home in a couple of days...thanks for the blog babe! You're the best! I love you!

Tammy said...

I love these! Looks like such a fun time!!!